DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking For Used Mavic Pro

Phattaildeuce

Reactions
Got mine stuck in a tree. Can’t get it. Looks like it’s totally OK, just nestled
In some branches 75ft up a totally dead tree. Would like to buy someone’s Mavic Pro (drone only if possible). In Knoxville area.

Maybe post this in the classified section ?

Suppose it's totally unviable / usafe to try a few things to get it down ?
If it fell from that height, it's likely to have some more damage then I guess.

Good luck with the search, there might be one out there somewhere for you.

Maybe post this in the classified section ?

Suppose it's totally unviable / usafe to try a few things to get it down ?
If it fell from that height, it's likely to have some more damage then I guess.

Good luck with the search, there might be one out there somewhere for you.
Leave it here. He needs at least 10 posts to use the classifieds. I would recommend the regular Mavic Pro section.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Got mine stuck in a tree. Can’t get it. Looks like it’s totally OK, just nestled
In some branches 75ft up a totally dead tree. Would like to buy someone’s Mavic Pro (drone only if possible). In Knoxville area.

Don't know how long it's been up there, but I would probably hire a tree service with a bucket truck and have them pluck it out. It wouldn't be cheap, but less than a new drone. If it's been there through a few rain storms, then it might be questionable though. If it's not accessible with a truck, some of them have some pretty good climbers as well.

Don't know how long it's been up there, but I would probably hire a tree service with a bucket truck and have them pluck it out. It wouldn't be cheap, but less than a new drone. If it's been there through a few rain storms, then it might be questionable though. If it's not accessible with a truck, some of them have some pretty good climbers as well.
It’s been about 2 weeks now. It’s rained plenty. I had a tree guy out there the day it crashed. He got about 20ft up the tree and turned around. Tree was so dead the bark was coming off under his spikes. Can get a bucket there. It’s on a mountain top. Thanks though.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zantuna