DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking to buy drone images - UK and France

rob686

Reactions
Hi,

I am looking to obtain images of crops in the UK and France and I was wondering if anybody would be interested in selling those to me and/or where I can buy them.

For full transparency, I am not really interested a good picture, or anything artistic, what I am interested is the geolocation data. We are running a project, and need to locate specific crops - i.e If I have 100 locations for wheat and 100 locations for potatoes around the country, that helps with the project. We can obtain this geolocation data from the images/data.

As there are so many people flying drones, I thought some may have some images/data that they would be interested in selling to us. If there is a better place/location to post this - please let me know.

Happy to provide details on what we need. We are interested in both old data (a few years old) and/or recent data (this year) - this year. The most important information is the location and the crop type.

Thank you in advance and apologies if this is not the correct location.

Regards

Rob

Last edited:
Look in the Grey arrows web site too mate .. I think it’s better for what you want..

Reactions: rob686
Thanks - I just asked there as well. I see lots of people asking about selling images, so I hope its ok to ask about buying the data and its not seen a spam.

Thanks - I just asked there as well. I see lots of people asking about selling images, so I hope its ok to ask about buying the data and its not seen a spam.
I can’t see anyone arguing about you giving them money :)

Reactions: rob686
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato