DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking to fly in Melbourne Fl

Pigeon151

Reactions
Not sure if this is the right place, im looking to fly im new to flying Melbourne Florida this week 6-1 6-7

Melbourne - MCO and Orlando now have LAANC.
Melbourne is Class D with Class E off the Runway Paths.
Other than that its clear flying class G.

Not sure if this is the right place, im looking to fly im new to flying Melbourne Florida this week 6-1 6-7
I'm in Melbourne looking to fly my drone with fellow Pilots. I have lots of dji drones and would love to network learn and have fun. I dont mind giving out my number call or text dronenucca (407) 479-8011
I know this is old but I'm in Melbourne looking to fly my drone with fellow Pilots. I have lots of dji drones and would love to network learn and have fun. I dont mind giving out my number call or text dronenucca (407) 479-8011

I'm in Melbourne looking to fly my drone with fellow Pilots. I have lots of dji drones and would love to network learn and have fun. I dont mind giving out my number call or text dronenucca (407) 479-8011

I know this is old but I'm in Melbourne looking to fly my drone with fellow Pilots. I have lots of dji drones and would love to network learn and have fun. I dont mind giving out my number call or text dronenucca (407) 479-8011
Im relatively new to drones and live in Indialantic and am looking as well for somewhere to fly and network. I have the DJI FPV.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22