DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Loosing video feed on iPhone

AdamDom

Reactions
Flew my drone for the first time in a couple weeks and I kept loosing the video feed. I have an iPhone 6s and after a couple minutes the screen would not display any of the aircraft info or video feed. If I closed the app and restarted it the feed would come back then after a couple minutes it would happen again. This happened on a couple different batteries. The app is up to date. Any ideas?

Flew my drone for the first time in a couple weeks and I kept loosing the video feed. I have an iPhone 6s and after a couple minutes the screen would not display any of the aircraft info or video feed. If I closed the app and restarted it the feed would come back then after a couple minutes it would happen again. This happened on a couple different batteries. The app is up to date. Any ideas?
Was the whole display of your iPhone going out or just the image within the app?

Dear AdamDom. I had the same problem. Turn your iPhone "airplane mode" on before flying.

Dear AdamDom. I had the same problem. Turn your iPhone "airplane mode" on before flying.

same problem. I try to switch off BT. and works. sometimes I think that can be a cable. Try also to work on fully charger Iphone. Mavic using softtwarr decoding probabbly some resorces in Iphone are too bussy to transfer video online...

Does You Remote recording?

I also noticed that when there is no lige feed, some avoidance sensors in drone also not working.

same problem. I try to switch off BT. and works. sometimes I think that can be a cable. Try also to work on fully charger Iphone. Mavic using softtwarr decoding probabbly some resorces in Iphone are too bussy to transfer video online...

Does You Remote recording?

I also noticed that when there is no lige feed, some avoidance sensors in drone also not working.

Dear Tatanka,

Have you tried cleaning the connection between iPhone and remote controller?

Try to close all other apps in your iPhone.

Do you fly near trees or big obstacles? I had this problem when I was surrounded by trees.

My remote works fine, I only can't see the video feed.

I do not know if sensors are working properly ehen the problem occurred.

Best regards,

Reactions: Tatanka
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54