DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Loss of App on Note 9 Phone

sblinder

Reactions
Hello everyone. I was flying with my son today, I was on the DJI Goggles, he was hooked to the transmitter with my note 9 and maybe 500 feet out the app just froze on the phone screen. We were able to get the drone back as I still had a working view in the goggles and the sticks on the transmitter were working fine. We rebooted everything, did IMU calibration, compass calibration again and decided to try again, this time we got out about 1000 feet when the phone app completely froze and then suddenly I also lost the video feed on the DJI Goggles, I moved around a bit and got video back on the goggles. The only thing that has changed (we are flying in the same exact spot), is I ordered a smaller usb cable that is connected directly to the usb port on the bottom of the radio, it was not a cheap cable but I am wondering if its the cable since this just started happening and the cable is the only difference? Previous to this cable I was using the cable that came with my note 9 which is like 6 feet long and carefully wrapped it around the mount, figured a shorter cable was the smart move to clean up all that extra cable, maybe not? Thank you all for your thoughts.

Steve

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf