DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

lost connection

Huntsmen

Reactions
I launch to about 90 feet altitude and about 100 feet distance line of sight and my controller screen goes blank and message says contoller has lost connection. Controller and mavic batteries are fully charged. Gimbal picture is slow and jerky. Changed to wifes Iphone with no luck.. Any ideas ? Huntsmen.

I launch to about 90 feet altitude and about 100 feet distance line of sight and my controller screen goes blank and message says contoller has lost connection. Controller and mavic batteries are fully charged. Gimbal picture is slow and jerky. Changed to wifes Iphone with no luck.. Any ideas ? Huntsmen.

Possible its a bad cable. Try switching it out .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain

Reactions: Thomas B

What type of area are you flying in a built up area or in a forrested area etc. ?

Non forest area. Residential with all electrical wires under ground. Same issue at large school yard and at the beach with no people.

Hello I'm having issues with my Mini also. My Mavic 2 has no issues out for hundreds of feet into the thousands. My Mini loses connection at around 300-500 feet.

Hello I'm having issues with my Mini also. My Mavic 2 has no issues out for hundreds of feet into the thousands. My Mini loses connection at around 300-500 feet.
Please start your own thread rather than confuse this one since OP’s problem is not sorted out yet.

Orient the antenna in the right way and wait for sometime to choose the best channel. Also u could use an extender.

Have you checked all your software to make sure you’re up to date? Dumb question but sometimes that’s the 1 thing that throws everything off

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost