Status
Not open for further replies.
this is as far as i am getting

Attachments

• 274873113_1102300316998889_8708782105114675331_n.jpg
    274873113_1102300316998889_8708782105114675331_n.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 17
'
I prefer to stick to facts, preferably things that can be verified by actual data, rather than opinions.'..like the graph of 'facts' that i posted backing up my arguement?
The article you referred to doesn't back up anything.
It's not facts ... it's one guy's mistaken opinion

if i have no luck with uploading this flight record,i might just play it back on my ipad,and screen capture it?
That won't help much.
What's needed is the actual data .. a spreadsheet with lots of columns and a few thousand rows of numbers.

Reactions: tribar
The article you referred to doesn't back up anything.
It's not facts ... it's one guy's mistaken opinion

That won't help much.
What's needed is the actual data .. a spreadsheet with lots of columns and a few thousand rows of numbers.
i think this might be it

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2022-03-07_[14-05-23].txt
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
Whatever man ??
The person that wrote the article you referred to doesn't understand much about flying in wind.
If you want to a proper understanding of drones and wind, start a new thread and we can discuss it in detail.

I'm searching through 7000 lines of data.
It would help narrow things down, if you could give a clue as to where or when in the flight the problem started

Good
Here's a short summary of what the data shows.
Gimme a while and I'll dig into the details to see what I can find.
i just opened it via the phantomhelp flight log viewer and around the time that it started acting up,the battery cell deviation was moving around a bit....

looking at the flight logs,i see the battery deviation turn into bold lettering and it turns green in other columns..is this a bad thing?>

around 6:40mins in
In your detailed flight data, I've found the issue.
It started at 6:40.1 when the gimbal started to drift.
It had been facing close to the same direction as the drone, but it started to move to the left.
Within 9 seconds it was angled to 90° left of the direction the drone was flying and the gimbal's pitch angle was erratic, jumping between -40° and -10°.
At 6:54.5 the gimbal stabilised and things returned to normal.

There was another shorter gimbal glitch from 6:56.7 to 6:57.8 when the gimbal pitch was all over the place, but quickly sorted itself out.

The drone was in Sport Mode with the right stick pushed full forward during these events.
Although the gimbal acted erratically, the drone maintained a stable attitude and responded normally to your joystick inputs.

I see in the data that you couldn't have observed the drone's behaviour during the incident, just the camera view.
There was no near crash or loss of control.
The episode was a gimbal glitch, possibly resulting from the fast movement of air from the side of the camera.

Any questions?

Last edited:
It had been facing close to the same direction as the drone, but it started to move to the left.
Within 9 seconds it was angled to 90° left of the direction the drone was flying and the gimbal's pitch angle was erratic, jumping between -40° and -10°.

There was another shorter gimbal glitch from 6:56.7 to 6:57.8 when the gimbal pitch was all over the place, but quickly sorted itself out.

The drone was in Sport Mode with the right stick pushed full forward during these events.
Although the gimbal acted erratically, the drone maintained a stable attitude and responded normally to your joystick inputs.

I see in the data that you couldn't have observed the drone's behaviour during the incident, just the camera view.
The episode was a gimbal glitch, possibly resulting from the fast movement of air from the side of teh camera.

Any questions?

The episode was a gimbal glitch, possibly resulting from the fast movement of air from the side of teh camera.

Any questions?
the battery readings?are they anything to be worried about?

the battery readings?are they anything to be worried about?
No ... it's no big deal.
Just the variation between the cell voltages was around 0.1 volts.
It's certainly nothing related to the gimbal glitch.

Last edited:
Pure cringe...what a pathetic community...
Cmon from a kiwi 2 a kiwi,that's not us,you found out what you wanted to know which is great help, go have a smoke and settle down man,,trust me I know about giving grief here and ,its gets you no where ,, ,you just become a disliked member, I'm sure @thatguy13 is a good kiwi,just some frustration for some reason ,🤝

First off I want to APOLOGIZE to our helpful members here who attempted to help "thatguy" out. He had his mind made up and nothing was going to change it. Once he was proven wrong he took the time to be rude to our community. He TRIED to cover his tracks but that's been taken care of now as well. The thread is restored and the member is not longer a member of our community as he was NOT a good fit here.

***** Thread CLOSED*****

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member