DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost data connection to M2Z, video continued

jclimaco

Reactions
Well after an epic five weeks dealing with DJI after my last incident I finally got my drone back. They repaired it at no charge but what an ordeal.

Flying again, filming some land I was thinking of buying when bang, all data disappeared from the smart controller and I simply had the video feed. Tried every button on the controller to restore the data with no luck. Thankfully the sticks continued to work and I was able to land successfully. Even The RTH Button was disabled. Talk about scary. I never had any of these issues with my original Mavic and am thinking of selling this thing it is so buggy. Thoughts?

To be clear, when you say "Even the RTH Button was disabled", are you talking about the RTH button on the physical RC, or the one on our iPad/phone's screen? I don't see how the button on the RC could be disabled. Did you hold it down for two seconds and let it start beeping? As long as you had the RC working, you can actually unplug your phone and use the RC to fly the drone home, no RTH necessary.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flyingthe405