DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost DJI mini on 11//11/23

Kevin Chen

Reactions
I lost DJI Mavic Mini on 11//11/2023 in
Bungarribee Playground Sydney or Tree top adventure the hill, forgot where to lost or how to lost, maybe be stolen, including DJI Mavic mini, a spare battery, controller, and cable, in a grey compact bag, SN 1SZ3J9700SW103, if found please contact me on [email protected], will very appreciate for that.

Welcome.
Do you mean you visited both those places on the 11th but that you do not know where the bag etc. disappeared?
Was the bag in your car etc.?
Have you reported this to the police?
Assuming you at some point in time have flown the drone with the controller and batteries, ... If you still have the flight logs on your phone they will contain the serial number of your controller, the batteries, the drone and its camera.
The camera serial number won't be of much use but, from memory, the other serial numbers match the numbers on the stickers on the items.

You might also want to post this on the DJI forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: RodPad
I lost DJI Mavic Mini on 11//11/2023 in
Bungarribee Playground Sydney or Tree top adventure the hill, forgot where to lost or how to lost, maybe be stolen, including DJI Mavic mini, a spare battery, controller, and cable, in a grey compact bag, SN 1SZ3J9700SW103, if found please contact me on [email protected], will very appreciate for that.
Sorry I had My Air 3 2nd flight taken off the Beach I hate that! :(

Reactions: RodPad
Welcome.
Do you mean you visited both those places on the 11th but that you do not know where the bag etc. disappeared?
Was the bag in your car etc.?
Have you reported this to the police?
Assuming you at some point in time have flown the drone with the controller and batteries, ... If you still have the flight logs on your phone they will contain the serial number of your controller, the batteries, the drone and its camera.
The camera serial number won't be of much use but, from memory, the other serial numbers match the numbers on the stickers on the items.

You might also want to post this on the DJI forum.
yes, I visit Bungariibee playground to launch sugar rocket with son, but forgot that I have take out the drone from car or not, but no flown drone at that day as too busy that day, so no new video in phone, then I visit tree top the hill 20km aways, discover lost drone on next day, back to both place not found out, yesterday report to police with SN found on package, search gumtree and register in forum with no result, maybe lost in the first place or been stolen. As it is complete set, anyone who get it just play it directly. thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne