DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost drone

kanyoustop

Reactions
hi so i do not own this drone i just found it in my backyard. what do you suggest

Does it have any labels or markings? Look under the battery as well.

If not, your options are limited to good old fashioned posts "did anyone lose a drone" or contacting DJI with the serial number.

it does have markings under the battery but i dont know how to use them. i see the wifi number and password etc.

it does have markings under the battery but i dont know how to use them. i see the wifi number and password etc.
If the owner didn't bother to put any contact details on the drone, they didn't really want it back.

Reactions: Tomas H.
...sometimes if you can access the internal memory some pilots (like me) will put a .txt file with contact instructions, if nothing is found, I don't know what else you can do. Thanks for reaching out! :)

There's also a chance you might be able to spot something identifiable (e.g. a house whose yard is used as the launch point) from recorded video or photos.

...sometimes if you can access the internal memory some pilots (like me) will put a .txt file with contact instructions, if nothing is found, I don't know what else you can do. Thanks for reaching out! :)
Great idea. Never would have though of that.

After you do your best at trying to locate the owner, with no results.
I would have fun getting a controller, and seeing if it will fly.

hi so i do not own this drone i just found it in my backyard. what do you suggest
I'm curious as to how you found this forum to post your question. What model drone is it? Have you thought about getting into the hobby?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas