The .dat file if need be

Attachments

• 2021-03-05_07-45-59_FLY049.DAT
    5.8 MB · Views: 15
Here is the txt file

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2021-03-05_[07-47-07].txt
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
The TXT log is corrupt or this flight was made with the latest version of the DJI FLY app & the encryption have been changed again ... & not even Airdata.com can decrypt it now ...

1614964851966.png

The DAT log don't give enough to predict anything beside giving a couple speculative alternatives for the cause.

The flight was made here within the red square ... it was performed mostly downhill, that's why the negative height figures.

1614963211231.png

The indicated wind speeds during the flight from the DAT gives this according to the green graph & the outgoing flight was down wind. No info about the RTH height ... but as the HP was uphill a failsafe RTH would likely have sent up the AC very high above ground beneath.

1614963815951.png

In the end of the flight it seems that the connection is lost as nothing is recorded ... all data flatlines between 677sec as shown below...

1614963937509.png

And here the chart from the above point ... every data point flatlines.

1614964027970.png

The log recording resumes then again at 742sec & the AC have moved a considerable distance.

1614964101699.png

And the chart values from that point ...

1614964136823.png

So nothing is recorded during 65sec ... enough for triggering a failsafe action but nothing is shown in the log, instead the AC is only further away, approx 20m lower & is maneuvered as nothing have happened during the recording pause.

Either this only was a disconnect to the mobile device, & the RC kept working (but strange to continue to fly in that distance without a working live stream?) or the failsafe was set to hover & the AC was blown further down wind ... or the HP was wrongly recorded for some reason?

But anyhow ... when the recording is resumed the AC is steered further away by means of a positive aileron input (right stick to the right) as nothing strange is going on ... then the log ends with the AC midair.

So this possibly could have been a blow away down wind when the RC lost connection, a AC malfunction ... or something entirely different ... unfortunately to little data to look at.

The last coordinates recorded was:

Lat: 14.76
Lon: -61.1774

Thank you for your help.
I had a « storage almost full » popup on my phone so I deleted some videos during the flight maybe that’s why there is no data during 65 sec ? But I’m sure I lost signal after the last coordinates that you’ve mentionned and not before.
What I don’t understand is why the controller was beeping, do you think RTH mode was activated just after the l’ost connection ?

I had a « storage almost full » popup on my phone so I deleted some videos during the flight maybe that’s why there is no data during 65 sec ? But I’m sure I lost signal after the last coordinates that you’ve mentionned and not before.
What I don’t understand is why the controller was beeping, do you think RTH mode was activated just after the l’ost connection ?
RTH discussion is irrelevant...because it didn't RTH.
Your "out of memory" message is concerning due to corrupted data (anything can happen when stuff runs out of memory). You have the final coordinates...but 15 minutes is a long time. I would start from the last recorded point/direction and follow the projected path.
Good luck.

• Haha
Reactions: RMS001
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000