Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost in Little Rock

Mavmatic

Reactions
Hello all.
I need help.
Anybody in Little Rock Arkansas?
My battery died rapidly on my Mavic Air.
It’s white shelled and has my phone number inside.
Last known position:
34.732567 ,-92.259771
Or
1509 Welch St, Little Rock, AR 72202

I tried to find it last night.
It ‘‘twas to dark and I didn’t want to freak out the home owners creeping around with a cell phone flash light.
Let alone, get shot.

Please help me get my bird back!!

Walk over to the airport and ask them. I'm sure they will be more than willing to help you find it.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

When you say you lost your Mavic and you post a position less than a mile from the largest commercial airfield in your state, you can expect a few well placed barbs. I didn't know they had renamed it the Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport! A lot of folks here are not into jokes about flying in ways that may only bring more heat on our hobby.

My friend. I am a FAR part 121 captain for a major airline.
Thank you for the the vague response that will do no one a favor by reading what you posted.
Of course I had prior permission to fly.
Don’t assume every person that post is a poser.
Foremost, you have not been helpful to my cause. You have only forced me to defend my flight.
I also am 107 Certificated.
I participate in searches for children, animals, and elderly seniors.
Catch yourself before you wreck
Yourself.
I’ve come to know a participant like you is deemed a “troll”.
Don’t be that guy.
And only a ( Mod Removed) advertises his/her type rating.

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend. I am a FAR part 121 captain for a major airline.
Thank you for the the vague response that will do no one a favor by reading what you posted.
Of course I had prior permission to fly.
Don’t assume every person that post is a poser.
Foremost, you have not been helpful to my cause. You have only forced me to defend my flight.
I also am 107 Certificated.
I participate in searches for children, animals, and elderly seniors.
Catch yourself before you wreck
Yourself.
I’ve come to know a participant like you is deemed a “troll”.
Don’t be that guy.
And only a ( Mod Removed) advertises his/her type rating.

Wow. Touchy.

Hello all.
I need help.
Anybody in Little Rock Arkansas?
My battery died rapidly on my Mavic Air.
It’s white shelled and has my phone number inside.
Last known position:
34.732567 ,-92.259771
Or
1509 Welch St, Little Rock, AR 72202

I tried to find it last night.
It ‘‘twas to dark and I didn’t want to freak out the home owners creeping around with a cell phone flash light.
Let alone, get shot.

Please help me get my bird back!!

It helps if you post the logfile over here. Plenty of helpful people around here.

Reactions: Mavmatic
I’d “expect” us to treat each other with the benefit of doubt that we are all professionals.
If you think everyone here is professional, you must not have been on long. Stick around. You will learn a lot about pros and ams here.

Reactions: Prophet
Guilty before proven guilty. 9Mod Removed)
Sorry for your loss. People would double down on their attack just to avoid admitting they are wrong and jumped to conclusion.
I got chewed up here for helping someone as well. Just on assumption. Gentlemen was decent enough to admit he was wrong and apologized. But not all that brave.
Leave and learn. I hope someone here will be able to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guilty before proven guilty. ( Mod Removed )

Sure, the assumption that the O.P. was illegally flying within controlled airspace could have been more politely delivered, but I still reckon that the relevant credentials should have been stated up front with a view to curtailing the inevitable questions and/or criticism.

”Guilty before proven guilty. ( Mod Removed )

I do agree with the main part of the post- people shouldn’t jump to conclusions but they may have been trying to be helpful and it came out too strongly, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: JDawg
This is exactly what is wrong with it. They did not just asked why you were flying there. They unapologetically accuse him of doing something unlawful . And some even arrogant enough to not apologize.

He doesn’t have to explain why he was flying. Some people seeing evil in everything.

Reactions: TR Ganey and Aumoe
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1