DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost in Little Rock

Basically “while walking inside the bank please show us there is nothing under your shirt”
Internet killed common sense and courtesy. We would never treat someone in person the way we treat each other online.

Reactions: TR Ganey and Aumoe
This is exactly what is wrong with it. They did not just asked why you were flying there. They unapologetically accuse him of doing something unlawful . And some even arrogant enough to not apologize.

He doesn’t have to explain why he was flying. Some people seeing evil in everything.

WHAT?

My question: Why didn't the Air automatically return to home when the battery got critically low? Does the Air not have that feature?

As for the $600... I'd sooner spend another $600 then go looking around in people's backyards. I think I'd count it as a loss and just buy another one.

But, I get the purpose of your post. You're basically hoping someone in the area will do some looking for you. Good luck.

Mark

My question: Why didn't the Air automatically return to home when the battery got critically low? Does the Air not have that feature?

As for the $600... I'd sooner spend another $600 then go looking around in people's backyards. I think I'd count it as a loss and just buy another one.

But, I get the purpose of your post. You're basically hoping someone in the area will do some looking for you. Good luck.

Mark
The M Air does have the RTH feature.
I’m perplexed as to what happened to make the battery fade so fast after the RTH was initiated.
I’ve been pouring through the data and have concluded (to the best of my knowledge) that a cell in the battery went bad shortly after the RTH safeguard.
Anyway, I guess no drone operators live in Little Rock.
No help has been offered to take a look around the area the Air was last reported.

could you please share your log over here? it could be of use for others as well.

Basically “while walking inside the bank please show us there is nothing under your shirt”
Internet killed common sense and courtesy. We would never treat someone in person the way we treat each other online.

Man, is that ever the truth!

No help has been offered to take a look around the area the Air was last reported.

It seems like you could do that yourself. You said almost a week ago you were going to post your flight log here but still haven’t. Doing that would get you the most help here.

It seems like you could do that yourself. You said almost a week ago you were going to post your flight log here but still haven’t. Doing that would get you the most help here.

Could it be that the log shows that he made an human error and is to ashamed to admit it since he is a experienced airline pilot? Come on show us the logfile please?

Attachments

• 2018-10-20 21_47_43-0K1DF162ADBEBF.dat
    4.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 2018-10-20 21_59_54-0K1DF162ADBEBF.dat
    373 bytes · Views: 9
Can you provide the coordinates of where you were controlling the Air from? This information may help us decipher/determine where to look if in fact the Air was on it's return to the last recorded home position.

Could it be that the log shows that he made an human error and is to ashamed to admit it since he is a experienced airline pilot? Come on show us the logfile please?

My god! You types are such Trolls!
I posted it.
Thank you but I don’t want persona like you helping me.
If you’d like to go against my 17,423 hours of flight time without and incident or accident, I’ll stand up for my record any day.

Reactions: TR Ganey
I checked the location on Google Maps. You could start by door-knocking the handful of houses surrounding the reported GPS coordinates. Is that possible or am I missing something obvious?

You are not missing anything.
I don’t live in Little Rock.
It’s hard to get back

Reactions: TR Ganey
My god! You types are such Trolls!
I posted it.
Thank you but I don’t want persona like you helping me.
If you’d like to go against my 17,423 hours of flight time without and incident or accident, I’ll stand up for my record any day.

well i guess there aren’t that much helpfull people around for you anymore which could have something to do with your attitude. Yes, you posted the logfile but only after “trolls” like me and others asked numerous times for it. You said you would post it, instead you’d wait a long time and in the meantime you checked the log by yourself and concluded that there was nothing to see that could explain your crash and did not
post the logfile short after that. You waited a little longer. I think that slow response together with your attitude made it kind of a weird case. Good luck sir.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CorvusWorks