DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost Mavic Air under Damplein yellow bridge, Edam, Netherland

vanessallj

Reactions
AC208A91-42B5-4752-A0AA-85C293A7BC0B.png Just update new firmware yesterday, fly my mavic air this morning, lost control, goes trough under the bridge and drop in the river. Location is just right in front of Dam Hotel, Edam. Haven’t past 24hour yet I still manage to track the exact location. Any pilots near Edam Volendam really need your helping hands. I travel all the way from Malaysia to this lovely country Netherland but seems like no local Dutch want to help. I’m standing at the exact location but I can’t find it under water, I have try to swim in the river but I am not good in diving deep. Help

View attachment 41116 Just update new firmware yesterday, fly my mavic air this morning, lost control, goes trough under the bridge and drop in the river. Location is just right in front of Dam Hotel, Edam. Haven’t past 24hour yet I still manage to track the exact location. Any pilots near Edam Volendam really need your helping hands. I travel all the way from Malaysia to this lovely country Netherland but seems like no local Dutch want to help. I’m standing at the exact location but I can’t find it under water, I have try to swim in the river but I am not good in diving deep. Help
Did you get it back?

So it fell in the water?

Care refresh.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada