DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost Mavic Mini, Can't Find Video

Chaosrider

Reactions
Where does DJI Fly hide the video cache these days?

I just lost my Mavic Mini, possibly due to prop icing. It was about 42º F when I took off, but no doubt colder at higher altitude.

It's gone; that terrain is unrecoverable. But the video was interesting as it was spinning in with a "prop/motor" error of some kind. But I can't find the video either.

Also, sadly, I'm now in the market for another Mavic Mini. All I need is the aircraft, but will consider packages as well. Send me a private message if you have one that you want to sell.

The flight was going well, up until the failure. I hope there's a way to recover that vid.

Any help greatly appreciated.

:-(

If you were recording on your phone/tablet or wherever you would have had to have told it to record, eh? So if you don't know then I don't think you have anything. Maybe there's a controller that does it automatically. Dunno about that.

If you were recording on your phone/tablet or wherever you would have had to have told it to record, eh? So if you don't know then I don't think you have anything. Maybe there's a controller that does it automatically. Dunno about that.
I found it.

When I first started using DJI Fly, the location of the vids on the phone was straightforward and obvious. Then there was a change a year or so ago, and it became a non-obvious multi-step process.

Since I never usually use that process...I just download the vids from the cards...I had forgotten how to do it.

But I got that sorted out, and the video is pretty dramatic. I'll edit it and post it sometime this weekend.

Thx,

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronesforlife