Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost mavic near Bnaff-Alberta-Canada on 1a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abady

Reactions
Hello all

I was on a motorcycle trip from Houston to Alaska.. I lost my mavic pro on a tree about 5 meters from the road 1A ... I do have the exact tree location... I couldn't spend more time to get it off the tree ..
I hope any one of that area can help to get it back

Thanks

Reactions: AlanTheBeast
Did you ever find this? I am not from the Banff area, but close. you can PM me the details of where it is. I'll see what I can do. Its been a while, and there is a lot of snow on the ground. I am guessing you are back in Huston?

Hi, I feel your pain (lost mine in Maui). PM me your exact gps details and I will have a look for you. Going to Banff in a couple days for a week. It will be cold and likely snow recently, but I will for sure look for you.

Reactions: javelina
Hello all

I was on a motorcycle trip from Houston to Alaska.. I lost my mavic pro on a tree about 5 meters from the road 1A ... I do have the exact tree location... I couldn't spend more time to get it off the tree ..
I hope any one of that area can help to get it back

Thanks
Hey...haven't heard from you yet with the exact location details. I'm on my way to Banff on the 26th and will be there a week. I feel confident I can find your drone for you and mail it to you. Kind of an expert in tree retrievals too :). It is possible the wind blew it down by now which would be great to recover it from the ground as the weather is NOT the same anymore as when you lost it. It will be -20C now and lots of snow (has been dry and warm until now). Let me know also how high up it was so I can bring something to get it down, likely it will be with string and slingshot method as I won't have room in my car for and extension rod. It will feel great to get your Mavic for you and will help ME COPE with losing mine in Maui recently. Two fellows just looked in Maui on my behalf with no luck (yet). This forum is awesome.

Still waiting for your location info...been on the 1A twice already....;)

Guys the OP hasn't been on in 8 weeks so I take there is no need in this going any further . I have just cleaned out some post that should have been reported way before now and Please hit the report button before things get out of hand .
That being said this is ....
CLOSED

Reactions: rsauder
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member