DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost Mavic Pro

Lwieman

Reactions
Hello, I lost my mavic while flying in the forest after encountering some heavy wind. When I encountered the wind I attempted to lower elevation and bring it back, however I lost signal. I do not know whether or not the mavic attempted to RTH or if it landed in place, could I please get some assistance in determining where it might be based on the attached flight log? The find my drone location and the flight path show two different ending locations, which one would be the actual last position recorded? The find my drone or the ending location in the flight path viewer? DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2017-10-13_[12-04-50].txt
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1872.PNG
    IMG_1872.PNG
    4.9 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1873.PNG
    IMG_1873.PNG
    5.3 MB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Hello, I lost my mavic while flying in the forest after encountering some heavy wind. When I encountered the wind I attempted to lower elevation and bring it back, however I lost signal. I do not know whether or not the mavic attempted to RTH or if it landed in place, could I please get some assistance in determining where it might be based on the attached flight log? The find my drone location and the flight path show two different ending locations, which one would be the actual last position recorded? The find my drone or the ending location in the flight path viewer? DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com
I posted in your other thread. It likely landed where the log ended.

Reactions: Lwieman
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ang.mcleod