DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost mavic2 suggestion to finding

MA2C

Reactions
list drone do to connection lost the last gps location is when the connection was lost or would it be were the drone started the Rth and crashed into tree mountain side or whatever??? And when returning to home does it follow the last flite psth or the straight blind to home ?

Many people on the forum that live in countries where English is not the primary language.
I can work out vaguely what the OP was saying, not too hard.
Of course some people might text when driving or drunk, hard to tell which hey ;)

when returning to home does it follow the last flite psth or the straight blind to home ?

The drone takes the most direct line to home point, a straight line . . . if possible, wind can take it away as it comes home in normal P mode with obstacle avoidance etc.
RTH can be fraught with danger, one is high head wind, and it goes to set RTH height which may be in stronger wind.
Sometimes better to fly it home yourself, get lower, obstacle avoidance off will get more efficiency out of battery too, more speed (bang for power).

As usual with these incidents, get your text log off your mobile device and post up a link, it has a wealth of information and can help pinpoint location a little better.

First off... I want to personally apologize to the OP for the comments that have been removed. As a forum we are better than this and I hope you accept my apology.

To others reading this post... I have cleaned up this thread and removed the rude comments. If you can't be nice refrain from posting period. Continued actions like this will get you a long term vacation from our forums. Remember we are here to help each other and we "meet people where they are" regardless of thier skill level or experience or LANGUAGE.

Allen

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada