DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost My 3 Pro in the River today...Log Provided

Same thing happened to me over Lemon Bay, FL. All of a sudden, without any input, she landed in the water. It appeared to be a controlled landing and there was nothing I could do about it. I was about 40 feet from the drone.
That doesn't sound like it was the same thing at all.
The OP's drone didn't land in the water.

If you want to find out what caused your incident, post flight data.
1. Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
That will give you a detailed report on the flight data.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides and someone might be able to analyse it and give you an understanding of the cause of the incident.
or
2. Just post the .txt file here
or
3. If you use Airdata, you can view the flight data on Airdata and post a link for the Airdata report

Reactions: GadgetGuy
That doesn't sound like it was the same thing at all.
The OP's drone didn't land in the water.

If you want to find out what caused your incident, post flight data.
1. Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
That will give you a detailed report on the flight data.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides and someone might be able to analyse it and give you an understanding of the cause of the incident.
or
2. Just post the .txt file here
or
3. If you use Airdata, you can view the flight data on Airdata and post a link for the Airdata report
Mine did land in the water?

Mine did land in the water?
Yours descended into the water while actively flying back to you under Cruise Control, while also flying at max speed in Sport Mode, as opposed to a "spontaneous" controlled landing into the water, while in a hover some 40 feet away from the pilot.

Both drones drowned, but under very different circumstances.

Hence, the request for his flight log, for a proper analysis, just like you supplied your flight log for detailed analysis.

However, if there are any similarities, the flight log will help reveal them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor