DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LOST MY MAVIC PRO NOT SO SMART

mikebambi

Reactions
to let everyone know I lost my mavic pro ,it would not return home ,left the park ,crossed the freeway about 2 miles like it had a mind of its own , looking at the last video even avoiding obstacles didnt work since I saw it hit a tree in the video, rather than avoided it ,for that reason it was not able to leave the branches and return , great news I didnt even make the first payment

Sorry for your loss Mike.
You need to upload the TXT flight logs mate and someone can take a look and see what went wrong.
With all your questions lately about RTH, I had a feeling we might be viewing a thread like this. Did you get DJI Care Refresh?

So it kept going after hitting the tree? I hate to be that guy but why would you finance a drone!! I am sorry about your mavic.

Sorry for your loss Mike.
You need to upload the TXT flight logs mate and someone can take a look and see what went wrong.
With all your questions lately about RTH, I had a feeling we might be viewing a thread like this. Did you get DJI Care Refresh?
what is that care refresh please ?

If you added a refresh agreement when you bought your drone( roughly 100 dollars) if it breaks or you crash it for any reason with in the first year you send it to dji you pay a small fee and they send you a new or refurbished working drone. You have to physically have the drone to send them though. It can't be at the bottom of a lake or possibly up in a tree in your case.

If you added a refresh agreement when you bought your drone( roughly 100 dollars) if it breaks or you crash it for any reason with in the first year you send it to dji you pay a small fee and they send you a new or refurbished working drone. You have to physically have the drone to send them though. It can't be at the bottom of a lake or possibly up in a tree in your case.

I blew it didnt do it , tried later but was too late

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexxorellana