DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost signal of both my Mavic 2 pros

Felix, thanks for the suggestions. One drone is @ the repair shop (see what they can do)
Can you send the link to archived versions for the rc?

I did have an extra rc, so I paired that up and gave it a try. still NO GO 4 (lol)

Both controllers updated.

Next I'm going to update the drone individually (usb)

Felix, thanks for the suggestions. One drone is @ the repair shop (see what they can do)
Can you send the link to archived versions for the rc?

I did have an extra rc, so I paired that up and gave it a try. still NO GO 4 (lol)

Both controllers updated.

Next I'm going to update the drone individually (usb)
To be brutally honest, after the problems I had as a result of updating the mavic 2 firmware from 01.00.0670 to 01.00.0770, I refused point blank to install any of the subsequent packages. The rule of thumb for me is: if DJI doesn't list exactly what they have fixed or improved in the release notes, there's a high chance that they are pissing about with something that isn't likely to be in the best interests of the user (anti-rollback being a case in point).
The Mavic 2's are well past having any spiffy new features shoehorned into them and every bug and glitch that could be ironed out was done and finished 12-18 months after they were first released.
As soon as I get back on my PC, I'll post the link to the app archive.

Last edited:
To be brutally honest, after the problems I had after updating the mav 2 firmware from 01.00.0670 to 01.00.0770, I refused point blank to install any of the subsequent packages. The rule of thumb for me is: if DJI doesn't list exactly what they have fixed or improved in the release notes, there's a high chance that they are pissing about with something that isn't likely to be in the best interests of the user (anti-rollback being a case in point).
The Mavic 2's are well past having any spiffy new features shoehorned into them and every bug and glitch that could be ironed out was done and finished 12-18 months after they were first released.
As soon as I get back on my PC, I'll post the link to the app archive.
...as good as my word...

Here's the link to the APK archive.

Choose an earlier version of the GO 4 app: for example - 4.3.52 or 4.3.54 (I'm currently using 4.3.54)

The link will provide you with access to the checksum - make sure you look at it and that it confirms it is a clean copy.

Download it using your mobile device and install.

Use the search bar to find all previous versions of DJI GO 4 and DJI FLY.

I have had absolutely NO problems with the versions of DJI GO 4 I have downloaded from here, but make sure the checksum of the version you are looking at is intact.

Do you have any friends that own the Smart Controller? It is compatible with Mavic 2 Pro. try it to eliminate the RC as the problem. If you don't have a problem using the SC, I would think the problem is either the RC, or your phone/tablet/Go4 app. If you still have the issue, that at least eliminates the RC, and narrows it down to the drone itself, or the firmware update problem.

Apologies if this is a repeat (but I don't recall it being asked), if you had them both reset recently, I wonder if they could both have reverted to beginner mode, where there's a short radius before RTH. Sometimes firmware upgrades clobber DJI GO4 settings.

Chris

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne