DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Love the new drone but my neighbor doesn’t...

"Just what are your qualifications"?... I'm a human being?

So, with all that greatness you possess, you are a sexist? Did you read the OP's first post? The complaint clearly makes it known it's a man.

It's too bad that you didn't even get the joke, I was commenting on the times we are living in today, it was NEVER a personal attack.

Thanks for the autobiography though. Very interesting. Are you sure you aren't compromising yourself by exposing your sensitive background?

Just because the FB post says it's a dude, doesn't mean it was.

But, lots of dudes have become quite feminine, so... :)

Nope. I never divulge the operational stuff.[/QUOTE]

So we can be forum friends?

I know this is an older post but you raise a good point. I've wondered what would be the outcome should the drone fail and fall into a property and cause damage (or even worse seriously injure someone)? In Australia our civil aviation rules don't allow an unmanned aircraft to fly over people. Is that the case in other countries?

Pretty much everywhere I've flown, including North America, doesn't let you fly over people without special permits. If you do, you are asking for trouble and a law suit in the unlikely event something goes wrong or it falls out of the sky like a GoPro Karma.

Property I'd be far less worried about (i.e. if it fell onto someone's roof I imagine damage would be slim to none, but you'd still be liable). Most country's laws prohibit flying within certain distances of structures, vehicles, and people without special approval.

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Uk drone code only says don’t overfly crowds of a thousand people or more, five million pounds of third party liability here for drones is 15 pounds a year

Reactions: Jolly Dodger

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronesforlife