DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Loving my Air 2S and wrap from DecalGirl

ive had 4 wraps from them for 3 drones all top quality and fit.

That's a fine drone you have there.

Reactions: Fdnyfish
Thanks for sharing

I was just wondering.....does anyone know if Decal Girl offers multiple battery skins to match ones whole body skin, to put on multiple batteries? Or can you only get the one battery skin that comes with the original set?
I ask this here because I wrote to DG and they never responded to my inquiry.

I was just wondering.....does anyone know if Decal Girl offers multiple battery skins to match ones whole body skin, to put on multiple batteries? Or can you only get the one battery skin that comes with the original set?

I don't think it's possible to wrap the batteries for two reasons one they might overheat more being wrapped and too when you push them into the charger or into the Drome it will Mark them and they won't be perfect

• Wow
Reactions: Capt KO
The original set comes with 3 battery skins and you can order as much extra as you like. Listed on the website.
I am also waiting for my delivery.

Thanks Ardjoen, I suspected there had to be the option for more battery skins as most of us have more than one battery, and some, not sayin who, have way too many!!!

Not knowing it came with 3, got different designs for each battery that match well with the yellow body. Before installing, I bought a P-Rain wetsuit and rescue jacket (arriving Mon) so may use parts of the skin along with the wetsuit. Gonna be a colorful A2. Pics soon. ?
PS, loved decalgirl on my mini. Priced right, easy install, looks great.

I don't think it's possible to wrap the batteries for two reasons one they might overheat more being wrapped and too when you push them into the charger or into the Drome it will Mark them and they won't be perfect
Neither happens.

Like mine as well.
e013275eef38cc19450a8f0de8db8765.jpg
37d456a447f9dfcd7118b61db8dcbc2c.jpg
f0600d511406205f988cef463088fa96.jpg
1d7f3919db3bd7824fbf00a6ad9293f2.jpg

Reactions: shradude
The skin looks perfect. On the contrary this giant "Bee" will not be unnoticed in the air.
Perhaps it may draw too much attention. One issue I also have with one of my ordered skin.

Greetings. Ardjoen

Good question. The Mavics, PRO's, AIR's all have visible battery covers and need it while obviously, the Mini's (1 & 2) wouldn't use them since their batteries go inside. With that in mind, I know I've seen some wraps on Etsy.com with separate multiple skins for batteries...usually three since that's a typical Fly-More setup.

Got mine also from decalgirl20210529_110447.jpeg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3