DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Low battery alarm cancel

EliteBleader

Reactions
Is there a way to silence the annoying 20% alarm that blares everyone couple seconds when the battery goes to 20%? It’s distracting and probably annoys people nearby and it hinders my awareness.

Thanks,
The welsh droney

If you're willing to take it apart, here's a teardown video to get to the speaker.

It should start around 3:45

Last edited:
That would of course invalidate and warranty on the controller.
If you can get one cheap it might be worth seeing if a Mavic Mini controller will work with the Mini SE. I could have sworn that early-on I saw the SE's UK controller listed as an MR1SD25 which is the same as the Mavic Mini's but now I see the model number MT1SD25 for the SE

@The welsh droney, why would you be shortening the life of your batteries by repeatedly flying them down to below 20% just get more batteries ,but heck its your choice ,until the day the drone does a forced landing into water or some other inaccessible place ,because there was not enough battery to get home

@The welsh droney, why would you be shortening the life of your batteries by repeatedly flying them down to below 20% just get more batteries ,but heck its your choice ,until the day the drone does a forced landing into water or some other inaccessible place ,because there was not enough battery to get home
I don’t do it often - Once or twice since owning it. But I just think it would be a useful feature in terms of safety. I of course agree with your thoughts on batteries and would never constantly push them below 20

Reactions: old man mavic
That would of course invalidate and warranty on the controller.
If you can get one cheap it might be worth seeing if a Mavic Mini controller will work with the Mini SE. I could have sworn that early-on I saw the SE's UK controller listed as an MR1SD25 which is the same as the Mavic Mini's but now I see the model number MT1SD25 for the SE
I should do that test!

Maybe...

The two are pretty much indistinguishable externally.

MM-FPV!

LOL. Cover the speaker? It's supposed to embarrass you for being lax. Change batt and go Fly again. Sucks overiding @ 5% autoload. Better luck next time

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure