DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does Mavic Mini 1/SE CE Controller Boost Still Work?

jav141

Reactions
Hi, I currently have a DJI Mini SE CE (should be similar to Mavic Mini) on the latest drone firmware and v01.00.0600 for the controller.

The range is a bit low even though I'm using 5.8ghz and parayagi amplifiers aimed properly (150m stock, 400m with amplifiers), probably because of my highly urban location - Singapore. Also tried 2.4ghz but it's worse is most cases. I'm looking at boosting the range.

There are two methods I've seen online for boosting the controller, one using an ethernet cable and another using a browser. For the browser one I've seen reports of people having their drone bricked permanently when using the latest version of the DJI app, I'm not sure if this is also the case for the other method that appears slightly similar.

I just wanted to check if anyone has done either of those hacks and are still able to use their drone with the latest app. And if there's any other advice on how to improve range. Thank you!

I've managed to permanently unlock FCC on the DJI Fly App. A friend of mine recommended someone who sold me a modded version of the DJI Fly App V1.7 (older version) for $40 which I can use for multiple drones (drone-hacks only allows 1 drone which is an issue if I want to upgrade). It automatically changes to FCC strength when the drone receives GPS signal.

Not sure how safe the APK is so I installed it on my spare phone which has no important information anyways.

Reactions: cris972
I update this post myself...i flash Firmware with dh software freee !! Free i download a right version for my drone and NOW ! Stay in Fcc mode ! EVER ! Enjoy !

I update this post myself...i flash Firmware with dh software freee !! Free i download a right version for my drone and NOW ! Stay in Fcc mode ! EVER ! Enjoy !
How you have done for free ???

Drone-hacks costs 40€ at his web page.

I've a Mavic Mini (1) and want to hack to FCC mode

Thanks

its wrote ....what i do !
Sorry, you said 'i flash Firmware with dh software freee !!'
Then I understood dh software is drone-hacks, isn't it ?
and this web is billing 40€ for a licence to hack the drone
what i'm doing wrong or missunderstood?
please !!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne