DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
I am submitting this STOCK CLASS flight for consideration to be placed on the leader board.

Can I submit my flight,

I never set off to do a range test but the mini just kept going, so I remembered to hit record on the RTH for onboard footage of the flight.

And my YouTube video shows more info....

Last edited:
I am submitting this MODIFIED FCC CLASS flight for consideration to be placed on the leader board.

Woot! new personal record! only mod I have is antenna mod with Alfa panel 10dBi dual band
View attachment 100983

Nice flight! Keep it up! If there's anything I can do to help you get farther let me know...
I'm always here to help :)

Reactions: Motorcycle Rider

Although I didn't make it all the way back and had to do an emergency landing/retrieval, which was successful, this is a crazy range for a STOCK FCC Mini. The only mod is a $7 Amazon parabolic "range extender". Still had decent video feed at 3.7 miles.

Reactions: Motorcycle Rider

Although I didn't make it all the way back and had to do an emergency landing/retrieval, which was successful, this is a crazy range for a STOCK FCC Mini. The only mod is a $7 Amazon parabolic "range extender". Still had decent video feed at 3.7 miles.

And grossly irresponsible.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus