DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Low, low, low we go

Beautiful flying. Do you also fly much over those tall woods around the place. Those trees are similar to what I have around my farm and though I'd like to use the drone to look at them I'm leery of flying over them. Don't know how I'd ever find it again if it went down.

Reactions: alex_markov
Cool. Thats nice control of the panning and tilt. I like doing swooping vids like that as well.
Couple of questions:
- What model drone is that? Looks like M2P on your avatar.
- I assume you turned off Collision Avoidance, yes?
- Did you use any ND filters for that? Clear sky, high sun and white snow is about as bright as it gets. Just curious.

Reactions: alex_markov
Beautiful flying. Do you also fly much over those tall woods around the place. Those trees are similar to what I have around my farm and though I'd like to use the drone to look at them I'm leery of flying over them. Don't know how I'd ever find it again if it went down.
I stopped worrying as I know if it fells most likely I'll not find it - but for nearly 3 years and more than 3000 km flight I had only one fall down due to a faulty new battery and found it on the next morning and repaired it for 70 bucks ( some cable and small frame under gimble where damaged ) - so go flying and enjoy your drone - after all this is just money - You are not up there ;)

Cool. Thats nice control of the panning and tilt. I like doing swooping vids like that as well.
Couple of questions:
- What model drone is that? Looks like M2P on your avatar.
- I assume you turned off Collision Avoidance, yes?
- Did you use any ND filters for that? Clear sky, high sun and white snow is about as bright as it gets. Just curious.
-MP (I have M2P since last august, this one is shot in 2017 winter)
-on myMP I turned all sensors off on a first mont I both it and never turned them back again - while on M2P sensors are on all the time and I switch to sport mode in clouds
-No, I both ND filters for my MP and find them more problem making then problem solving - so for M2P I do not have them
Hope this helps

Reactions: SqFt
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard