DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Low Noise Props on the Mavic Pro

I bought the low noise props for my Mavic Pro and they are fantastic! I have done nothing as far as setting go, just put them on and launched. The bird is quieter, and the sound of the bird is way better as well, just has a nice lower sound, that’s not whinny or annoying. I also feel I gained about 2 min worth of flight time and it just feels like it responds better! I love them!

I bought the low noise props for my Mavic Pro and they are fantastic! I have done nothing as far as setting go, just put them on and launched. The bird is quieter, and the sound of the bird is way better as well, just has a nice lower sound, that’s not whinny or annoying. I also feel I gained about 2 min worth of flight time and it just feels like it responds better! I love them!

Same here. I fly mainly with the Master Airscrew orange props because of improved visibility of the bird. Both the platinums and the MAS props are my go-to blades.

Same here. I fly mainly with the Master Airscrew orange props because of improved visibility of the bird. Both the platinums and the MAS props are my go-to blades.
Hey do you have a link to those master Airscrew props? I’m always down to try something new! And what about the master props do you like so much?

Hey do you have a link to those master Airscrew props? I’m always down to try something new! And what about the master props do you like so much?

The web site is www.masterairscrew.com and they're located in Rancho Cordova, CA. They've been around for over 20 years that I know of (I used to have a shop a couple of blocks away from theirs in the early Nineties) and they started out making props for model aircraft. I never imagined that they would last as long as they have, nor had I ever considered myself not only a customer but an evangelist for their products!

There was at least one post on the Mavic Modifications posts where a test was run comparing carbon fiber, stock, cheap knock-off, platinum, and the Master Airscrew offerings. I find them quieter and generally offering slightly longer flight times. The major advantage for me is the orange color which gives me better visibility. They make them in white and black also.

They run just north of $20 for the set of 2 LH and 2 RH in the U.S. and worth every cent.

Last edited:
The web site is www.masterairscrew.com and they're located in Rancho Cordova, CA. They've been around for over 20 years that I know of (I used to have a shop a couple of blocks away from theirs in the early Nineties) and they started out making props for model aircraft. I never imagined that they would last as long as they have, nor had I ever considered myself not only a customer but an evangelist for their products!

There was at least one post on the Mavic Modifications posts where a test was run comparing carbon fiber, stock, cheap knock-off, platinum, and the Master Airscrew offerings. I find them quieter and gnerally offering slightly longer flight times. The major advantage for me is the orange color which gives me better visibility. They make them in white and black also.

They run just north of $20 for the set of 2 LH and 2 RH in the U.S. and worth every cent.
Excellent! I will give them a shot! I’m going to get the orange as well for improved visibility! Thank you

Reactions: iowahill
Well I got the replacements and same thing gimbal bounce when first taking off with a high pitch noise. So I tryed setting the gains. Pitch yaw and roll to 89. Vertical 100. Problem solved. It’s strange how some have issues and some do not

Well I got the replacements and same thing gimbal bounce when first taking off with a high pitch noise. So I tryed setting the gains. Pitch yaw and roll to 89. Vertical 100. Problem solved. It’s strange how some have issues and some do not

It’s very strange, but glad you got it worked out!

Reactions: FoxhallGH
,Based on the same logic, I got the white. I wanted LESS visibility for my alpine white Mavic Pro. I got Master Airscrew props in September and wouldn't ever go back to the noisy DJI props.
Hey - don't hold us in suspense ... Post a photo. That must look awesome!

In the second pic. In the weeds, on back of bird is a ping tracker, did not work for me. Cell signal not good enough, five hours looking, have of which was in the dark.

In the second pic. In the weeds, on back of bird is a ping tracker, did not work for me. Cell signal not good enough, five hours looking, have of which was in the dark.
That must be why it's looking so angry in the bush there ... for being left out so long!

Reactions: Rnl
I just bought a Mavic Pro a couple days ago. A few years old now so certainly used. The guy sold it to me dirt cheap because he was getting shaking errors. If this fix solves the problem it will be amazing. He mentioned that he had the platinum propellers installed on it. He’s also sending a couple spare sets of OEM Propellers. I could see by his for sale photograph that they certainly are the platinum propellers.

I just bought a Mavic Pro a couple days ago. A few years old now so certainly used. The guy sold it to me dirt cheap because he was getting shaking errors. If this fix solves the problem it will be amazing. He mentioned that he had the platinum propellers installed on it. He’s also sending a couple spare sets of OEM Propellers. I could see by his for sale photograph that they certainly are the platinum propellers.
You realize yours is the first post in this thread in over 2 years. Just FYI.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bant18