DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

low noise props

ryanleeis

Reactions
is there really much point I using the low noise props on the Mavic Pro? I swapped them over as soon as I could .. but now im wondering if I should just go back to the original props for the Quad.

@ryanleeis ,if you are on about the DJI low noise props ,that came in with the MPP in combination with new ESCs then as far as the MP is concerned you will not really benefit very much apart from a slight change in the sound of the drone when it is close by
it will not make much difference using them, as the original MP props are quite difficult to find now ,genuine DJI ones that is ,the MP and MPP are basically the same platform ,with some tweaks to improve flight time and perceived noise levels ,

The 8331 (Platinum) props are fine in lieu of the original M1P 8330.
They are better for quieter flight sure, and generally make no changes to flight stability or flight time that is discernible.

If you are referring to MAS low noise props, they are subtlety better again, and the only other props I'd put on my M1P other than the 8330 or 8331.

Reactions: old man mavic
I recently picked up some low noise props after using original props for about 2 years. They're somewhat quieter, but not by much. I personally haven't noticed any difference performance-wise. For me, there's no reason to use them over the original props, but there's really no reason not to use them either.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy