DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Low Rotor RPM

Not bad at all If you DIY. The board will cost around 50-60 bucks
If you have not taken your drone apart before Do not try to take it apart until you get some advice or watch a video. You can destroy your wi-fi card if you are not careful when taking the top body piece off.
It is not a hard fix and no soldering but you will need to be careful.The ribbon cables tear easily!
I would fix it if I where you.
The pro is a very nice drone and getting harder to find. I now have three one is a full rebuild analog drone now.

Last edited:
Thank you for your advice. I will research it. The mavic pro was my 1st drone, then I got a Mavic 2 Pro. I picked this one up in hopes the my granddaughter could learn to fly it. I have tried cheaper ones but they are not as stable as a mavic pro. Hopefully I can get it fixed.
Thanks again

Tried to calibrate the gimbals and it will only go to 31%, connected to dji assistant 2 and cannot calibrate the front vision sensors. It say can not detect calibration image. right sensor has a image, left sensor has none
Hello. If you have already tried to calibrate the optical sensors and it does not allow you to advance in the calibration... I suggest you observe if, at the time of calibration, you can see the image that shows the online images of both sensors on your computer screen. ? If it shows you both images, the problem may be software, I suggest you reinstall the firmware, if you do not have online vision of one of the sensors, this may be because the camera (sensor) is bad or it may be that the sensor is disconnected. camera flex connector to the motherboard, to do this the only option is to open the drone and verify the connection. This problem happened to me and I solved it by opening the drone and reconnecting the connector and securing it with liquid silicone. There are several tutorial videos on YouTube that show you the procedure for opening the Mavic Pro for inspections or repairs. Greetings.!

Lastly-When reassembling ONLY use Electronics Paste to re-stick the connection together Anything you find at the hardware store is just like acid to your electronics!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman