DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lower_version_boardnum

Jamie Preston

Reactions
Hi.... I was looking at my flight records and what not and noticed something I’ve never seen before. The value of growth and level is mind but what is “lower_version_boardnum”?
I don’t recognize or know anything about that flight record. The flight was in my area.View attachment 112107

Reactions: Lionfish
Hi.... I was looking at my flight records and what not and noticed something I’ve never seen before. The value of growth and level is mind but what is “lower_version_boardnum”?
I don’t recognize or know anything about that flight record. The flight was in my area.View attachment 112107

If the value remains constant it looks like it may be a reference used to denote the numbers to identify a revision or firmware version for a specific PCB within the aircraft or remote controller. It may be similar to that used to denote software build numbers such as:

V4.3.115

The 4 being the major version, 3 being the minor or lower version and the 115 the build number.

For the aircraft the value may be just something like:

With the 3 representing the decimal part of the board number whose full version is 4.3

Is there a value for ‘higher_version_boardnum’?

But then it could be something completely different. ??‍♂️

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard