DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LumaFusion

andydownunder

Reactions
Hello all. Wondering if anyone has had experience with LumaFusion video editing app. I am looking at possibly purchasing a iPad Pro 10.5 to replace my iPad Air 2 which I use with my Mavic. The justification to upgrade is that the iPad Pro apparently can do decent video editing using this app which would save me upgrading my desktop. (Also dual purpose use) At least that is what I would tell me wife! :) Any opinions? Thanks in advance!

Hey Andy, Yes GO FOR IT! GREAT EDITING APP! I just purchased a new app (LumaFusion) for editing experimental footage I have collected on various flying expeditions. Link to their website: luma-touch.com/lumafusion-for-ios/ and Luma Touch LLC Apps on the App Store , and all the Tutorials you will ever need right here: Luma Touch
I am currently working on my first ever edited video and so far what I can see is going to be fairly straight forward, user friendly and easy to get my head around. I am planning to film and collect as much interesting subjects as I can then edit up a heap of (hopfully) quality content to start my own YouTube channel sometime in the next few months. All I can say is "WATCH THIS SPACE".
Andy I have attached a couple of files
you may like.
(nothing to do with this subject) 1. a pre-flight check list and 2. a few pix of my MP Ferrari edition
Cheers Spike (Central Wheat belt - Western Australia)

Attachments

• Spikes DRONE FLIGHT CHECK LIST APRIL 2018.pdf
    565.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_E0589.JPG
    IMG_E0589.JPG
    362.2 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0543.JPG
    IMG_0543.JPG
    509.2 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_E0530.JPG
    IMG_E0530.JPG
    466.7 KB · Views: 48
Hey Andy, Yes GO FOR IT! GREAT EDITING APP! I just purchased a new app (LumaFusion) for editing experimental footage I have collected on various flying expeditions. Link to their website: luma-touch.com/lumafusion-for-ios/ and Luma Touch LLC Apps on the App Store , and all the Tutorials you will ever need right here: Luma Touch
I am currently working on my first ever edited video and so far what I can see is going to be fairly straight forward, user friendly and easy to get my head around. I am planning to film and collect as much interesting subjects as I can then edit up a heap of (hopfully) quality content to start my own YouTube channel sometime in the next few months. All I can say is "WATCH THIS SPACE".
Andy I have attached a couple of files
you may like.
(nothing to do with this subject) 1. a pre-flight check list and 2. a few pix of my MP Ferrari edition
Cheers Spike (Central Wheat belt - Western Australia)
I’m considering the app. Any updates on your use of it?

It’s really good. I’m an absolute novice at this stuff. Learning as I go but it’s absolutely light years ahead of iMovie.

Can you run Luma on a macbook or only mobile?

Im trying to find editing software that is good for slightly lower specs but I don't want to edit on my tiny iphone 6.

Can you run Luma on a macbook or only mobile?

Im trying to find editing software that is good for slightly lower specs but I don't want to edit on my tiny iphone 6.
No idea. Fastest way to find out is look in the App Store on your Mac.

I was using it on my iPad Air 2 and it seemed fine. I have since upgraded to an iPad Pro and there are no issues. However, I am still learning how to use it so can’t really comment from a full functionality perspective.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada