DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lume Cube for Mavic Pro

The link isn't letting me select the dual side mounts without adding the top dual mount as well...I'd rather have a single cube on top and two at the sides but it doesn't seem to give that option...

Yes it does. it is called Enhanced.
Everytime I select the enhanced, it says "Accessory Options required". Can you let me know what I'm doing wrong please? From my understanding, the Enhanced comes with the clip that goes around the fuselage, clips onto the battery release buttons, and has the holes for the lume cubes to mount on the sides. The top accessory allows two cubes to go on top, which I do not need/want.

Attachments

• Screenshot (239).png
    Screenshot (239).png
    588 KB · Views: 117
  • Screenshot (240).png
    Screenshot (240).png
    463.3 KB · Views: 118
will the side mount allow the cubes to face down at a 45 degree angle toward the ground when the Mavic is level?

Hello. Just purchased my MavicPro about a month ago. What all besides the enhanced kit would
I need to purchase? The retaining screws?

Okay, ready ro fly. I have my Lume Cubes mounted on a makeshift bracket attached to the wrap around ImpConcepts adapter. I am also using the Freewell prop guards and landing gear. I did a simple manual take off and landing with no issues - the winds were too high to go further.

Next week (I hope) it goes down the lava vent. I do not know, but guess, most of the radio signal comes off the bottom of the Mavic and I will be 'looking down' on it as it desends. Will I get enough bounce and scatter to stay in contact? It's all a guess.

The pit crater is about 20ft wide at the top and shouldn't vary too much going down. A rock-and-string measurement put the bottom - or ledge, at 85ft. What's down there? Probably just goat and sheep bones; we will see. Wish me luck.

(photos were quick grabs in the wind)

I Like this. Is pretty much the right point of balance of the unit.

Hey everyone, Jake from LumeCube here. We are so excited to finally announce the DJI Mavic Pro mounts are in the finals stages of development! We can't wait to get the mounts in everyones hands, for now we have a pre-order page set up on our website: Lighting Kit for DJI Mavic Pro Drone We are projecting mid to late September for launch. Thank you guys for your continued support, we can't wait to see what you will create! (Teaser video can be found here: Instagram post by Lume Cube® )

Last edited:
Hey everyone, Jake from LumeCube here. We are so excited to finally announce the DJI Mavic Pro mounts are in the finals stages of development! We can't wait to get the mounts in everyones hands, for now we have a pre-order page set up on our website: Lighting Kit for DJI Mavic Pro Drone We are projecting mid to late September for launch. Thank you guys for your continued support, we can't wait to see what you will create! (Teaser video can be found here: Instagram post by Lume Cube® )
Hi Jake,

Thanks for joining! and thanks for the heads up! I don't mean to be a debbie downer but September is almost a year after the popular Mavic Pro came out. and there are already many 3-D printed versions to hold Lume Cubes. (I have them!) (but didn't make them) You guys need to react and come to market a lot quicker with these mounts. I've been singing the praises of your Lume Cubes for months now but if my drone can't hold them, they're not worth anything to me. I don't expect you to have mounts for every single drone out there but let's face it, the DJI drones are by far the most popular and I would think you'd have mounts for those. Just my 2 cents

Remind me on this:

c58256572f3f051978afde1e05406baf.jpg

Spoiler alert: Aliens shot down the Heli !!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada