DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Luminar 4 editing software

Hi guys,
Interested to hear of anyone’s experience with Luminar 4 editing software? Has some neat features from I’ve read.
I have been using it since there was a Luminar 3 and now version 4, I would hold off on buying as a new version is coming out soon Luminar AI. If they are offering a free upgrade to Luminar AI then go for it.

Reactions: Squidinc
I have used Luminar 4 for about as long as it has been released. It has many strong points. I use it as an adjunct to LightRoom. I will copy raw files into LR and then do additional processing in Luminar on selected images. The Denoise in Luminar seems better than in LR as well as their AI feature. Download a trial version and give it a test flight. And yes they advertise a “soon to be released” new all AI VERSION. Stay tuned. It’s is quite useful in my opinion.

I have used Luminar 4 for about as long as it has been released. It has many strong points. I use it as an adjunct to LightRoom. I will copy raw files into LR and then do additional processing in Luminar on selected images. The Denoise in Luminar seems better than in LR as well as their AI feature. Download a trial version and give it a test flight. And yes they advertise a “soon to be released” new all AI VERSION. Stay tuned. It’s is quite useful in my opinion.
Thanks. Great advice. Cheers ??

I use it as well. The AI features are pretty amazing, particularly the sky replacement. My wife is a pro and hates it when i replace the sky, but you can't tell and it can really improve a mediocre image.

Why buy editing software. Shotcut is professional, free and (I think) pretty easy to use. shotcut.org
There are a lot of youtube tutorials available to help you out, too.

Thanks. Will do.??

@Squidinc
Jim Nix has a ton of videos on Luminar 4. Also it is worth reading some of the posted comments.
HERE is a link to his YT site

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d