DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M1P battery deal $99.95 ** AUSTRALIA **

MAvic_South_Oz

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Just wanted to advise, if anyone is after the OEM M1P PT25 batteries, Teds Cameras has them on their website for $99.95 !
It's a fairly rare time to find these under the regular $149.00 AUD.

Ordered 2, and I nominated a store to pick up from because it saved the $10 delivery, but more so because it is just convenient next week when travelling.

Still looking for a decent price on a couple of Spark PT3 batteries, all seem to be about the usual AUD$80.

Be sure they are a DJI approved dealer and the battery was manufactured by DJI contract. I couldn’t find them on the list published by DJI.... unless that doesn’t matter to you.

Hmm, I just checked, and yes that is important . . . well, at least that it's a genuine battery.
I would expect it is as it's branded as such, with same DJI battery model # etc.

Will double check . . waiting for the chat queue now . . .

Reactions: Thomas B
Relieved, not only genuine batteries, but Teds are a DJI approved online reseller.

I did look on the DJI map and saw them not listed, but the Teds chat girl said go to the Battery page . . . here . . .

And click the > DJI Price Matching - Shop with Confidence < button, they come up in the pop up there with other leading retailers here in Oz.

Thanks for the warning Thomas, I should have checked myself, but have bought gear from Teds for years, and just thought they'd be fine to order with.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bertmag