DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2E First Day

MachDiamond

Reactions
Phew!

No issues encountered w/ activation, aircraft connection or android functionality. The one complaint is that the RC charges the Samsung when connected - prefer to inhibit charge.

Ran thru (3) batteries today down to 30% each - was a bit confused on the SD card content versus the on-board camera memory - don't like to connect cables and run aircraft idle for extended periods while downloading content particularly when the fan kicks into the second speed.

Here's a short video - no color enhancements - white balance options are set-n-forget or auto I think it was set at 7k...dorky time stamp and spanish music works for me.

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-kdcXqfb/0/437aea17/1920/i-kdcXqfb-1920.mp4

Reactions: Porky
Phew!

No issues encountered w/ activation, aircraft connection or android functionality. The one complaint is that the RC charges the Samsung when connected - prefer to inhibit charge.

Ran thru (3) batteries today down to 30% each - was a bit confused on the SD card content versus the on-board camera memory - don't like to connect cables and run aircraft idle for extended periods while downloading content particularly when the fan kicks into the second speed.

Here's a short video - no color enhancements - white balance options are set-n-forget or auto I think it was set at 7k...dorky time stamp and spanish music works for me.

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-kdcXqfb/0/437aea17/1920/i-kdcXqfb-1920.mp4

The RC charging the phone/tab is an Android OS issue. I've read that if you can root the device you can change that behavior.

Apparently, if you want to get data off the device, you need to have it running. Another related discussion is that the gimbal protector needs to be removed when powering on the drone since the gimbal motor wants to check and will force the gimbal against the protector - not a healthy situation. I THINK you can copy files from the drone to your device when viewing them - there's a icon/arrow lower right, perhaps. But, again, drone ON.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_