DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2E for Health & Safety

bjorninn1

Reactions
Hi,

I am a HSE Manager wondering if the M2E will be any good for safety inspections for buildings and ships. Can anyone list up a few pros and cons on this purchase please
?

Reactions: Former Member
Hi,

I am a HSE Manager wondering if the M2E will be any good for safety inspections for buildings and ships. Can anyone list up a few pros and cons on this purchase please
?

Not unless you need the limited thermal inspection feature the M2ED has...

As a previous poster stated, the M2 Zoom (or an M2E Zoom) might do better for you, as you can stay further away from the target, increasing flight safety.

The M2Z has 2x optical plus 2x digital zoom; the M2EZ has 2x optical plus 3x digital zoom.

I use the M2EZ for such inspections and it is a stable platform; the self-heating batteries, modular top-mounted accessories, onboard 24GB of storage (which can be encrypted for data security), GPS/time-stamping and ADS-B receiver are all features I want...and use...and are not part of the Mavic 2 Zoom (consumer version).

I don’t need all the cinematic features on the M2Z, but like many others am awaiting DJI adding a few more things to the Enterprise software/hardware set - like POI orbit, dual-remote support for pilot training and integration of the DJI Pilot app to include using the new Smart Remote.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt