DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2P and SC failing to pair/link after turning aircraft off.

cncole3102

Reactions
Mavic 2 Pro and Smart Control failing to pair after turning aircraft off.

Has anyone had this issue? Would appreciate any input before I send it in for repair.
  • Start aircraft and smart control, both link/pair normally.
  • Fly aircraft, until new battery is needed.
  • Turn off aircraft, change battery.
  • Turn aircraft back on.
At this point the aircraft and smart control should automatically pair/link back up, Right? It does not, I have to let them sit in the off condition for 1/2hr to 1hr. before it will pair/link back up.
  • Aircraft and Control are brand new.
  • Purchased direct from DJI in Jan. 2021.
  • Only three flights, no crashes.
  • Firmware on aircraft and smart control is current.
I will be happy to provide additional details if it would help.
Thanks in advance.
Nick

Try this: Under your top screen pull down menu, click the settings icon (Gear). Under the "Device" banner scroll down till you see last setting of "DJI Lab"....Click that. Under "Sky Talk" turn on "Fly immediately" and the third entry toggle, That is all in Chinese.

Power every thing off. Turn on M2P ( I know, seems out of normal order) then turn on smart controller with power button with a long single hold on button. After DJI flash screen, should throw you straight to Camera View skipping all the other normal crap.

If not you have issues and something needs repaired....which, I have no clue. :)

Reactions: cncole3102
Try this: Under your top screen pull down menu, click the settings icon (Gear). Under the Device banner scroll down till you see last setting of DJI Lab....Click that. Under Sky Talk turn on Fly immediately and the third entry That is all in Chinese.

Power every thing off. Turn on M2P ( I know seems out of normal order) then turn on smart controller with power button with a long single hold on button. After DJI flash screen, should throw you straight to Camera View skipping all the other normal crap.

If not you have issues and something needs repaired....which, I have no clue. :)
Ok, I'll give it a shot!

(Thanks for your service to our country)

Not sure what this has to do with my question....but thanks!
It is in case you ever get on Jeopardy and it comes up, you will get the daily double? Other than that, any update on what I suggested...did it fix your issue?

Ok, I'll give it a shot!

(Thanks for your service to our country)
I have the same issue and tried this solution. It worked once but at the next power up I was back to square 1. The LED at the link button on the M2P doesn't illuminate at all, which in the past would come on as red and then upon linking, turn green. Now I get nothing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada