DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2P gimbal pan

mintakax

Reactions
I'm trying to figure out if I have missed something or if dragging your finger across the screen is the only way to perform a gimbal pan with the M2P ? If that is truly the case, whats up with that ? That is a very awkward way to do a gimbal pan.

I've been doing a lot of Waypoint missions and am impressed with how far the waypoint tech has come since 5 years ago, but unless I am missing something, there is no way to employ a gimbal pan in a WP mission. If I'm correct, is this something we will likely see in future firmware ? It seems like such an obvious function to use with WP.

I'm trying to figure out if I have missed something or if dragging your finger across the screen is the only way to perform a gimbal pan with the M2P ? If that is truly the case, whats up with that ? That is a very awkward way to do a gimbal pan.

I've been doing a lot of Waypoint missions and am impressed with how far the waypoint tech has come since 5 years ago, but unless I am missing something, there is no way to employ a gimbal pan in a WP mission. If I'm correct, is this something we will likely see in future firmware ? It seems like such an obvious function to use with WP.
Using the screen is the only way to pan the gimbal on the MP2.

Using the screen is the only way to pan the gimbal on the MP2.
Plus there is no way to recenter it afterwards, without flipping the camera down and then back up, ruining any continuous video. If they at least gave you reference on the screen to drag it back to center, it would be usable. It's not a fully complete feature, and is not documented anywhere by DJI that I know of. We kind of discovered it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kkanoz86