DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2P Issues

Watash48

Reactions
Through this forum, I am learning that there are problems with the M2P. Does anyone in this forum believe I should cancel my M2P purchase for another model, and if so, which one?

Reactions: Former Member
The biggest problems are when people get their first drone is they don't read instructions. And consequently run into problems. They do not understand what needs to be set, they dont realize that the battery level will not be absolutely correct until the batteries have been cycled a few times to determine low and high values. I have seen several brand new posters asking why their new drone wont power on. They didnt know you had to short press and then long press the power button. I think that is pretty near the front page of the user guide.
Do as MUCH reading here as you can while you wait for your new drone. And dont put much stock in the trouble threads as they only represent a very small percentage of users.

The biggest problems are when people get their first drone is they don't read instructions. And consequently run into problems. They do not understand what needs to be set, they dont realize that the battery level will not be absolutely correct until the batteries have been cycled a few times to determine low and high values. I have seen several brand new posters asking why their new drone wont power on. They didnt know you had to short press and then long press the power button. I think that is pretty near the front page of the user guide.
Do as MUCH reading here as you can while you wait for your new drone. And dont put much stock in the trouble threads as they only represent a very small percentage of users.
Thank You Very Much

Reactions: Former Member

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom