DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2P repair?

caryg

Reactions
Hi all--

My M2P seems to have lost input from accelerometer #1; I've recalibrated the IMU three times on a perfectly level surface, but I get the same message each time: "ACC1 - data error." Presumably the sensor has died, or...?

Does anyone know of a good repair shop for these, ideally in Calif or at least west of the Rockies? I've extended the warranty / Care Refresh for a year, but it now seems to be impossible to get DJI on the phone or get any kind of response from them via email, due to COVID. I'm not sure how serious a problem the sensor loss is, but assuming they don't put a lot of unnecessary parts on these, I'd like to get it fixed. if it's not too expensive, at this point I'd rather just send it to a reliable shop and have the sensor replaced rather than trying to deal with DJI. Does anyone have a shop they'd recommend? Or failing that, some magic way to reach DJI repair?

Thanks.

If you have no luck try these guys. They on the other coast but pay
your shipping there and back if you don’t like thier qoute to fix it and are venders here. I recommend them. DJI Drone Service - Your Drone Repair Shop

Your accelerometer is stuck, just give it a whack, it might free it up and save a repair trip, if it has to go anyways

This gives an idea where you might need to tap it.

Last edited:
Reactions: pelagic_one
Hi all--

My M2P seems to have lost input from accelerometer #1; I've recalibrated the IMU three times on a perfectly level surface, but I get the same message each time: "ACC1 - data error." Presumably the sensor has died, or...?

Does anyone know of a good repair shop for these, ideally in Calif or at least west of the Rockies? I've extended the warranty / Care Refresh for a year, but it now seems to be impossible to get DJI on the phone or get any kind of response from them via email, due to COVID. I'm not sure how serious a problem the sensor loss is, but assuming they don't put a lot of unnecessary parts on these, I'd like to get it fixed. if it's not too expensive, at this point I'd rather just send it to a reliable shop and have the sensor replaced rather than trying to deal with DJI. Does anyone have a shop they'd recommend? Or failing that, some magic way to reach DJI repair?

Thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato