DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2P Yaw is too fast- can i adjust it?

bburnett15

Reactions
I am having trouble with controls being too responsive. I am now ok with up and down and side-side- but yaw has little to no room from zero to 90. Very frustrating, in tripod mode, everything slows way down- but not yaw! Im trying to do a semi-circle and every time i touch the stick to yaw, it accelerates too quickly.i have tried adjusting the rudder (i have it at 15) but it doesn’t seem to help.
Also, should the yaw speed slow down like everything else when its in Tripod mode? It doesnt. At all.

Besides the sensitivity try to change the stick EXP settings ... mainly the lower value you have there the more you need to move the stick before the speed of the movement picks up ... you gain stick resolution in the beginning of the stick stroke & lose it towards the end of the stick movement.

Below clip is from a Phantom but it's the same in GO4 for your Mavic 2.

Reactions: bburnett15
Besides the sensitivity try to change the stick EXP settings ... mainly the lower value you have there the more you need to move the stick before the speed of the movement picks up ... you gain stick resolution in the beginning of the stick stroke & lose it towards the end of the stick movement.

Below clip is from a Phantom but it's the same in GO4 for your Mavic 2.

This is good! Thank you!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys