DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2Pro violent stop on acceleration

Michelle UK

Reactions
Hiya,

Would anyone know what's causing my M2P to come to a violent stop on acceleration? I have to return stick to central position before moving again. My pitch angle is at the stock setting i.e. 25.
Any ideas, solutions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Michelle.

Reactions: E90RAW
Hiya,

Would anyone know what's causing my M2P to come to a violent stop on acceleration? I have to return stick to central position before moving again. My pitch angle is at the stock setting i.e. 25.
Any ideas, solutions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Michelle.
Get used to it. You can switch to sport mode to stop it. I believe it has to do with the GPS signal. It doesnt always occur but when it does its irritating.

Have you looked at the braking setting in the controller's menu?- in the advanced section of the quad copter symbol menu.

You might also want to look at the, I think it is, exp curves, probably in the same section, they control how 'fiercely' the drone responds to slight movements of the sticks away from centred

Last edited by a moderator:
All drones with obstruction sensors are known to do this when you fly into the sun. They get confused so they slam on the brakes, thinking the bright light is an obstruction. Were you flying towards the sun when this happened? You can test it by turning off obstacle avoidance on the controller. Note that you will have no protection against flying into a tree or brick wall, though.

I thought that maybe he was about to fly into an invisible barrier which shows how advanced that drone is for avoiding invisible obstructions and keeping the drone from crashing into an invisible alien ship or possibly an invisible Sasquatch -- ? - just kidding of course -

Not sure what you meant by "pitch angle is at the stock setting i.e. 25. ".....

Can you post the .TXT and .DAT flight log files in the phone by following this thread ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deauxpamine