DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2Z - Remove Stock Lens Filter, increase output quality of the image (more sharpness )

fammi

Reactions
Hi all, anyone tested sharpness of the images shoot without the original stock lens filter mounted in the front of the camera of Mavic 2 zoom ?
If there are any suitable - visible sharpness difference in the output of the images.
THANKS,
Fabio.

Hi all, anyone tested sharpness of the images shoot without the original stock lens filter mounted in the front of the camera of Mavic 2 zoom ?
If there are any suitable - visible sharpness difference in the output of the images.
THANKS,
Fabio.
I'm not sure about the sharpness but polor pro makes some excellent ND filters for the zoom.

Reactions: Obsidian Sereniti
I'm not sure about the sharpness but polor pro makes some excellent ND filters for the zoom.
THANKS for your reply and info. As photographer using the various Canon Lens, always I noticed, a little bit of more sharpness shooting without any filter applied in front of the lens. For this, it was my question if this could be the same for drone lens.

THANKS for your reply and info. As photographer using the various Canon Lens, always I noticed, a little bit of more sharpness shooting without any filter applied in front of the lens. For this, it was my question if this could be the same for drone lens.
Not sure I can ask my wife later for she is the photographer with the camera scene she also runs with canon and just got Into the drone use a yr ago.

Fabio, are you sure there is glass in that "filter"? On the Mavic Air's it is just a frame. ..I was the last to know that :rolleyes: I had been very careful to keep my thumb print off of it.

Fabio, are you sure there is glass in that "filter"? On the Mavic Air's it is just a frame. ..I was the last to know that :rolleyes: I had been very careful to keep my thumb print off of it.
On M2's it is a clear twist-on/twist-off filter.....at least it is on my M2P. I would not take it off unless another filter is going to be installed. It protects the camera lens.

Although on my Canon DSLR'S I do not use a UV or clear filter as I can control to what it is exposed. Definitely harder on a flying camera.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54