DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M3 Active track

zinko

Reactions
Hi guys

Can somebody tell me, if can be with future firmwares possible that m3 can see branchles?

I have today try active track in woods with my ebike and m3 hits all the branchles on its way… i have just my finger on pause button that i can stop m3 imediatly.

If this cant be better then is for active track on woods unusable.
The branchles has ben big and not thiny.

I also test advanced rth on woods…it seems to be much worse to see branchles…just full speed in it. Around the branchel full open space..there should m3 go:D

Thanx

Hi guys

Can somebody tell me, if can be with future firmwares possible that m3 can see branchles?

I have today try active track in woods with my ebike and m3 hits all the branchles on its way… i have just my finger on pause button that i can stop m3 imediatly.

If this cant be better then is for active track on woods unusable.
The branchles has ben big and not thiny.

I also test advanced rth on woods…it seems to be much worse to see branchles…just full speed in it. Around the branchel full open space..there should m3 go:D

Thanx
Hi, the sensors need lots of contrast and good light. They won’t see a grey branch on a grey day in a grey forest. As far as I know a firmware update will not fix this, every DJI drone has this problem.

Thanx

But i am flying on a sunny day..

And what point have now advanced rth... good think to crash and lose drones around the world.
This drone should see any tiny branchles..is expensive...and have advanced return to home...but dont see big trees branchles?? seriusly DJI?

On open area my old mavic 2 zoom doo the same thing good as m3 now.

So this drone is unusable for moutain bike tracking and all other sports where are trees.
Great improovment about active track.

And great video when m3 was relesed...about tracking bycicle in woods...impresive.

Thanx

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas