DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M3E RTK Issue using Drone Deploy

nfldrones

Reactions
Hello Pilots,

Hope everyone is doing well! I'm flying a site that requires a battery change midway. The drone lands, I power it down and change the battery, I power it back up, and Drone Deploy says there's an issue with RTK. I go out of Drone Deploy to Pilot 2 and restart the RTK connection, but when I go back to the Flight app, it doesn't pick up where it left off and I have to start the map mission again. I have noticed that when I need a battery change I have to refresh the CORS connection which is usually not a problem if I'm using the Pilot 2 app.

Anyone else having this issue with the RTK connection, specifically using the Flight app? Thanks in advance!

-nfldrones

There is Drone deploy / Drone Link one of them has the option or picking up from where it left off even after landing .
I forget which one now , but I think it drone Iink, can you confirm that it worked already with this software if not than you may need the other more expensive software .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

Hello Pilots,

Hope everyone is doing well! I'm flying a site that requires a battery change midway. The drone lands, I power it down and change the battery, I power it back up, and Drone Deploy says there's an issue with RTK. I go out of Drone Deploy to Pilot 2 and restart the RTK connection, but when I go back to the Flight app, it doesn't pick up where it left off and I have to start the map mission again. I have noticed that when I need a battery change I have to refresh the CORS connection which is usually not a problem if I'm using the Pilot 2 app.

Anyone else having this issue with the RTK connection, specifically using the Flight app? Thanks in advance!

-nfldrones
This isn’t the ideal solution but a workaround which works.
When you are ready to come back and change batteries, press Pause on the controller, then switch the mode to any mode but Normal, flip back to Normal, (to break DD), fly it back, change batteries and reboot the drone and map. That should work.
BUT…. the Pilot 2 app is a much better mapping app for the M3 E

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne