DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA 2 ON SALE B&H

And it is still on sale as of Mar 26. I wish this was available when I purchased the Fly More last year, I'd go for it in a heart beat.
Yeah, no smart controller in my FlyMore from B&H a year ago. That's okay - I got a tablet and prefer the "big screen" far more than a phone or the tiny screen on a SC. Not that an SC is bad - but screen size for us losing eyesight impaired is not what I need.

Thanks for sharing this. This is a really good deal. I already have the smart controller and a M2P. I can buy the B&H deal and sell the smart controller (don't need 2) and get the MA2 for under $400. Oh yea, I also don't have to pay tax as I would use the Payboo card (better than the Best Buy deal). Nice!

Edit: I just realized the fly more combo comes with it too. What am I missing here? This seems too good to be true.

Last edited:
What is the exhange rate? GBP to the US Dollar? $1.30 to £1 and yet when it comes to buying items the UK cutomer seems to be getting ripped off every time.

triumphrider quoting $1061 dollars for MA 2 with smart controller equates to £816 here.
And yet quoted pices here are £949 for MA 2 FMC alone!

Thanks for sharing this. This is a really good deal. I already have the smart controller and a M2P. I can buy the B&H deal and sell the smart controller (don't need 2) and get the MA2 for under $400. Oh yea, I also don't have to pay tax as I would use the Payboo card (better than the Best Buy deal). Nice!

Edit: I just realized the fly more combo comes with it too. What am I missing here? This seems too good to be true.
The Payboo card is good if you either already have one or want one. I didn’t want to open a line of credit that has a 29.9% APR and as many negative reviews.
I already had a BestBuy card and get 5% cash back, so that pretty much negates the tax similar to the Payboo card. Also unless you live in NYC near B&H, it’s easier to return to a BestBuy store if needed.
Either way, getting the combo for this price is a good deal either way.

Reactions: Uncle Pete
The Payboo card is good if you either already have one or want one. I didn’t want to open a line of credit that has a 29.9% APR and as many negative reviews.
I already had a BestBuy card and get 5% cash back, so that pretty much negates the tax similar to the Payboo card. Also unless you live in NYC near B&H, it’s easier to return to a BestBuy store if needed.
Either way, getting the combo for this price is a good deal either way.
I didn't know about the 5% cash back from the BestBuy card, that is pretty cool. I've been buying from B&H for years. I do have a Payboo card. I always pay it off so I've never paid the interest. It has worked well for me. You are right though, factoring in the ease of returning the item and the 5% cash back puts both deals pretty close to each other.

What is the exhange rate? GBP to the US Dollar? $1.30 to £1 and yet when it comes to buying items the UK cutomer seems to be getting ripped off every time.

triumphrider quoting $1061 dollars for MA 2 with smart controller equates to £816 here.
And yet quoted pices here are £949 for MA 2 FMC alone!
Yes, I totally agree. I think we get ripped off over here.

Or maybe a mistake with pricing? The price on B&H is now back to the original $1399.
If they were trying to liquidate stock of MA2 and Smart controllers the sale would have been longer and probably included all of their authorized dealers, not just B&H.

Reactions: JackL and RobW01
OMG I literally just bought a MA2 flymore at BestBuy 1hr ago and paid about $30 less than you did without the SC. I am going to have to rethink opening it.

EDIT: I see I should have read ahead before posting. Still a $400 SC is enticing. Not as much as free, but hmmmmm....

Reactions: JackL
i got a barely used on for sale if anyone is interested in a discounted one! or a trade for MM2

Amazon says it's unavailable. But, here's the link to the vendor. The only quick difference I see is the useless VR Headset. I bought the refurbished too and I'm telling you it looked brand new. I tested all the batteries for times charged and only my charges registered, 1 each. No scratches and all stickers on the drone were true.

Amazon says it's unavailable. But, here's the link to the vendor. The only quick difference I see is the useless VR Headset. I bought the refurbished too and I'm telling you it looked brand new. I tested all the batteries for times charged and only my charges registered, 1 each. No scratches and all stickers on the drone were true.

Thanks. It's missing the fly more kit in the link directly to the Beach Camera site; losing those extras is a big diff. Appreciated though.

Thanks. It's missing the fly more kit in the link directly to the Beach Camera site; losing those extras is a big diff. Appreciated though.
i was sending you that link that I found so you could call them and ask for the same deal I got using there model # from their Amazon item I bought. it is:

CP.MA.00000123.01​

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210327-112722_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210327-112722_Chrome.jpg
    949 KB · Views: 7
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member