DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA being put upside down

Isaac94

Reactions
So I took my MA to fly for abit and then headed out in a sudden, so I put my drone on the bed just like the way I put it on the floor when I'm about the take off, so basically it's upwards, i came back and i found it lying upside down ( my nephew came into my room while i was out, and took some pictures ), with the body being turned so now the props are lying on the bottom, it was probably in that position for about an hour, so just a question, i'm probably just being over paranoid, but by the body and props facing downwards ( lying down ), will it cause any damage at all to the drone or the props ?

As shown in picture below

68382778_2443114895778211_2912507487666044928_n.jpg

So I took my MA to fly for abit and then headed out in a sudden, so I put my drone on the bed just like the way I put it on the floor when I'm about the take off, so basically it's upwards, i came back and i found it lying upside down ( my nephew came into my room while i was out, and took some pictures ), with the body being turned so now the props are lying on the bottom, it was probably in that position for about an hour, so just a question, i'm probably just being over paranoid, but by the body and props facing downwards ( lying down ), will it cause any damage at all to the drone or the props ?

As shown in picture below

View attachment 78740
No.

will it cause any damage at all to the drone or the props ?
The only thing you'd be risking is damaging the props. And they certainly aren't going to be damaged by laying on a flat surface.

Reactions: Kilrah
The only thing you'd be risking is damaging the props. And they certainly aren't going to be damaged by laying on a flat surface.
Thanks for the answer, it was a huge relief for me because when I reached home I immediately inspect every single part of the drone and especially the props, but found nothing unusual as before I left. Thanks a bunch !

I would be more worried if I was my girl friend. For MA, no problem, unless you love MA more than your girl. Which is true for all of us :D
Just a joke, no offense.

Reactions: old man mavic
Nothing worth filming in Australia i guess lol
I think it’s a fantastic scenery to film. Whitsunday islands and all the other national parks everywhere. Just curious if it’s legal to fly drones there? Don’t think so.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic scenery. I joined a trailer-sailer group forum
( trailersailerplace.com.au ) down there and have seen lots of pictures from all around Australia. My wish to visit are not less because of this picture.?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851