DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA storage question

crosswired

Reactions
Hi guys,
it might be a little dumb question:
do you store your MA with props on? mean original Airs case of course.
I'm keeping my Air with props on but afraid that if left for longer time, props will get deformed as the case is pretty snuggy

Cheers,
Kris

I always store mine in a case. I always store it with the props on.

I store with props on, one less step i have to take setting up before a flight lol
yeah, same approach here just atm got Masterairscrews on and they seem to be more flexible than stock ones and worried abit that they'll get deformed :)

I have an M2, but had your same concerns with the FlyMore bag. I take them off.
yeah, guess thats wiser than risking purchase of next set of props.

I have an M2, but had your same concerns with the FlyMore bag. I take them off.
I store mine with props off. I inspect pros for retaining tab damage (had one break off and get stuck in a motor), plus don’t want foam in a case or shifting around in a backpack to put stress in attachment clips, motor spindles, or the rivets in the props.

Reactions: crosswired
I store mine with props off. I inspect pros for retaining tab damage (had one break off and get stuck in a motor), plus don’t want foam in a case or shifting around in a backpack to put stress in attachment clips, motor spindles, or the rivers in the props.
will follow suit.... going to take mines off as soon as I'll get back home :)
BTW, I've noticed that you're living in AZ...I've spent two weeks in Chandler recently (end of June) and I loved it (was staying in Gilbert pretty close to Santan shopping center) :) unfortunately got my drone after that so no aerial AZ footage for me as for now...well, planning to get back there next year :)

will follow suit.... going to take mines off as soon as I'll get back home :)
BTW, I've noticed that you're living in AZ...I've spent two weeks in Chandler recently (end of June) and I loved it (was staying in Gilbert pretty close to Santan shopping center) :) unfortunately got my drone after that so no aerial AZ footage for me as for now...well, planning to get back there next year :)
Lots of good places to shoot here. This is a video I did from 8 hrs footage flying the Santans:

• Love
Lots of good places to shoot here. This is a video I did from 8 hrs footage flying the Santans:

wow, just wow! thanks mate!

yeah, same approach here just atm got Masterairscrews on and they seem to be more flexible than stock ones and worried abit that they'll get deformed :)
Crosswired, I use the Masterairscrew props also and they do seem to be slightly larger than the DJI props. I store my drone, RC, batteries and cables in a Dacckit case and don't have any problems.

Crosswired, I use the Masterairscrew props also and they do seem to be slightly larger than the DJI props. I store my drone, RC, batteries and cables in a Dacckit case and don't have any problems.

you're right, they seem to be a little bit longer than stock ones

I always keep them on. I watched my neighbor that takes his props off wreck his air. He removes the props each time after he flies and puts back in the case. I guess he did not put one of them on correctly and it fell out of the sky into the street.

I always kept my props on in the fly more case. With the Master Airscrew quiet props after a 30day stint in the case one prop was warped.

Search the forum you will see threads on this. No idea if it only happens with the quiet props or could happen with the OEM props too.

Now I store the drone on the shelf, props on. Only keep in the Fly More case for transport to/from site.

I have a Smatree hardcase as well. Love that case. Link SMATREE CASE This does not cause any bending of the props. Just seems to be the FlyMore case being so tight.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078