DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 and Smart Controller

Baseballbum

Reactions
Has anyone heard any more from DJI about the firmware update for the SC? Last I heard was 2 weeks after the MA2 release. No mention at all on the DJI web site.

Two weeks from release would be May 26th, right? Hopefully only 4 more days to go.

Twos weeks from the release date has come and gone. May 27 will be one month so hopefully DJI will release the firmware update soon. I purchased SC the same day I purchased my MA2. I’m patiently waiting......

Twos weeks from the release date has come and gone. May 27 will be one month so hopefully DJI will release the firmware update soon. I purchased SC the same day I purchased my MA2. I’m patiently waiting......

So you’re saying the Mavic Air 2 was released on April 27th?? Perhaps you confusing the date it was announced vs the date of release?

I was pretty sure the release date was May 12, but this article says the official date was May 11. Either way, we are still not at 2 weeks:

DJI Mavic Air 2 begins arriving 2 days early - DroneDJ

Reactions: ShannonRawls
We are now almost 3 weeks past the release of the MA2 and no update for the SC. I know they need a new update to the Fly app, but why weren’t they working on that earlier?

Wow m8 you sound more feed up then me ,I got in touch with dji today and he said that he had no idea when or if it will be updated as there programs guys have not been in touch and are still working on it ,Iam thinking of getting pro2 or zoom sell my air2 combo as think it will take months let's hope iam wrong be safe rigsby.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman